We love the Earhart Lashes because they add a very delicate yet beautiful enhancement to the eye. With a super lightweight band, you won't even notice that you have them on.
To help seamlessly blend your natural lashes with the strips, use the Battington Lash Curler before application.
100% handmade silk, 3D multi-layered strip lash
1. Use your lash curler to help match the bend in the silk lashes so everything looks like one.
2. Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them against your eye to measure them against the length of your own natural lash line. False lashes are often too long for your eye, so ensure you cut the strips to fit.
3. Apply a light coat of mascara to your natural lashes (before application).
4. Draw a thin line of the lash glue to the band of your lashes.
5. Wait for glue to become tacky (30-60 seconds). It is very important to wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the false lashes.
6. Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set.
Take care of these beautiful lashes by storing them in their case whenever you are not wearing them. Every glamour girl's rule of thumb: "if they're not on your face, they're in the case!"
Do not shower or sleep with your lashes on.