We love the Hepburn 3D Lashes because they add the perfect amount of glam to any makeup look. Whether you're a full glam girl, or into a more natural look, these lashes add moderate volume and length that are sure to make Audrey proud! The tapered length really opens up the eye, adding a romantic touch to any makeup look.
To help seamlessly blend your natural lashes with the strips, use the Battington Lash Curler before application.
100% handmade silk, 3D multi-layered strip lash
1. Use your lash curler to help match the bend in the silk lashes so everything looks like one.
2. Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them against your eye to measure them against the length of your own natural lash line. False lashes are often too long for your eye, so ensure you cut the strips to fit.
3. Apply a light coat of mascara to your natural lashes (before application).
4. Draw a thin line of the lash glue to the band of your lashes.
5. Wait for glue to become tacky (30-60 seconds). It is very important to wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the false lashes.
6. Place the lash band as close to your natural lashline as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set.
Take care of these beautiful lashes by storing them in their case whenever you are not wearing them. Every glamour girl's rule of thumb: "if they're not on your face, they're in the case!"
Do not shower or sleep with your lashes on.